Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Business » T.J. Max is backing away from the Ivanka Trump line. What will daddy dearest do? Punish the Dumpers to support the honor of the Dumpee? WHY?

T.J. Max is backing away from the Ivanka Trump line. What will daddy dearest do? Punish the Dumpers to support the honor of the Dumpee? WHY?

Posted - February 8, 2017

Responses

Well right now, Chumps thing is badmouthing T.J. Max and Nordstom.
    http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/02/president_trump_slams_nordstom.html This post was edited by Zack at February 8, 2017 3:11 PM MST
      February 8, 2017 12:55 PM MST

Of course. What else does he have to do to fill his days? Thank you for your reply Zack. It's good to know that daddy dearest is always watching her back. Of course that means he doesn't have time to watch ours but no matter. Right?  :(
      February 8, 2017 1:15 PM MST

He has time on his hands because the Democrats are doing what they do best, blocking progress. they still don't understand why they lost, smart HUH?
      February 8, 2017 1:56 PM MST

• Well technically they won in that they had most voters .. and we all know why and how the loser of the race ended up winning.. 
    Your explanation would be awesome were it not for the fact that more and more of those against him are actually his own people... 
      February 8, 2017 3:12 PM MST

Technically they lost period, he is in the White House which means he won, it's our system.
      February 9, 2017 9:05 AM MST

• Welll it's a fascinating debate isn't it Tom.. the technicalities of the system.. all truly engaging..  but we know that the fact remains that very few people relatively speaking voted for the ugly lump of excrement with an intelligence less than a fried sausage.. and that factually Clinton pulled more votes.. so whatever way you toss it up the ugly one won by a fluke of peculiarity. So i stand by my words
      February 9, 2017 9:13 AM MST

Just lets me know what stores I will not be shopping at.
      February 8, 2017 4:43 PM MST

• I am most fascinated to understand why when it was allegedly lefties supposedly boycotting companies who donated to the Trumpet's campaign that was just terrible, awful and it generated very heated views and some rather heated terms and language but when it's some company who allegedly dared to say something unkind to the hideous one's daughter this is suddenly OK to boycott them?  
      February 9, 2017 9:16 AM MST

I have never said "the left" or anyone else should not boycott whomever they want. 
    We all have the choice of if we will support or not support a company for whatever reasons. Whether they be political or simply best quality for cost ratio. 
      February 9, 2017 10:13 AM MST

• And, my dear m2c, I never said you did say that :P  I was merely observing that others have.. and that I find the phenomenon fascinating.. I recall a convo on here where i was practically villified for commenting on the extremist views regarding the idea that it was somehow *leftist* and appalling not to support a certain company because they donated to trump's campaign..  I merely pointed out that people could choose and that to claim it was a serious and shocking leftist conspiracy theory was, well a little over the top. 
    So you and I are clearly the voice of reason are we not.. both saying that people can choose and have that right..
      February 9, 2017 11:07 AM MST