Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Have you ever lost an online friend? If so, what did you do?

Have you ever lost an online friend? If so, what did you do?

:(

Posted - July 11, 2016

Responses

was your name birdblu on ep?

July 11, 2016 8:48 PM MDT

Yes. With some we simply lost touch, others because they chose to no longer frequent the net and few because... Well, after further consideration I realized they probably weren't friends in the first place.

July 11, 2016 9:03 PM MDT

• yeah; both literally and figuratively.

one good buddy died. his brother came online to our 'hub' and let everyone know. it was sad. i've known others that died, as well, but wasn't as close to them.

when SH imploded, i lost touch with at least two very special people whom i hope will eventually find 'us' here... or elsewhere, someday. not much else to do, really.

July 11, 2016 9:45 PM MDT

oh i'm sorry about that. i feel like if you are going to leave a website, you should at least say goodbye to your friends.

July 11, 2016 9:48 PM MDT

R.I.P. Little Buffalo :(

I miss him, he was such a cool person.

July 11, 2016 9:51 PM MDT

• i feel the same, depending on circumstances. you never know why someone didn't say goodbye. but i do feel it's in good etiquette to let someone you're close to know before you split, if you can. like once i had a friend who disappeared for a long time, and i found out from someone else they were being stalked IRL and that it started on the site itself.

anyway, it's a bummer.

July 11, 2016 10:09 PM MDT

• and thanks for your condolences. :)

July 11, 2016 10:10 PM MDT