Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Just who is that idiotic troll who keeps tampering with music videos on YouTube?
Bez

Just who is that idiotic troll who keeps tampering with music videos on YouTube?

Whoever it is especially seems to target the Beatles, I have had numerous problems this year when it comes to posting Beatles videos on here. Who is the twit who keeps blocking them, and why?

Posted - July 12, 2016

Responses

Haven't tried uploading any Beatles songs yet. I got one in mind. Let me try it.
      July 12, 2016 5:09 PM MDT

July 12, 2016 5:17 PM MDT

I had a nice troll pic. but the image upload is glitching, sorry dude! 

July 12, 2016 5:19 PM MDT

That makes no sense to me.

I have no idea why.  I think they get blocked when some company that is trying to make money on a group or band blocks it.    I don't know why some individual would bother. 

Just be patient because whenever that happens, it goes away eventually. I had that trouble with Bob Dylan and still do with Super Tramp and it is not because of some individual.  It is copyright infringement.

July 12, 2016 5:20 PM MDT
  • Bez

"I think they get blocked when some company that is trying to make money on a group or band blocks it"

"...and it is not because of some individual.  It is copyright infringement".

You see, those things make no sense to me because they are far too IMPERSONAL for such a personal sign as Pisces to even consider thinking about.

"I don't know why some individual would bother"

I would say it's because those individuals are malicious trolls and no other reason.

"Just be patient because whenever that happens, it goes away eventually"

That's the one part of your reply that does make sense to me, so I do hope you are right about that.

July 13, 2016 7:46 AM MDT
  • Bez

Thanks, SH, but I bet they will let you down in a couple of weeks when you or someone else clicks on that link only to find it's not there any more.

July 13, 2016 7:47 AM MDT

Hmm. We will have to keep an eye on it then. It's been on YouTube since December 14, 2015.
      July 13, 2016 8:20 AM MDT