Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » You spend 8 years working on massive advances. Your successor comes in and with one blow destroys all you did. How do you deal with it?

You spend 8 years working on massive advances. Your successor comes in and with one blow destroys all you did. How do you deal with it?

Were those 8 years wasted?

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

It would be like if I redecorated my house to sell and the new owners came in and painted the walls black and threw out all the new furniture and appliances and bought crap from the thrift store.
    I may not own the house anymore but it would hurt me to see all the work I put in it destroyed.
      March 2, 2017 10:31 AM MST

((hugs)) Yes honey. You absolutely got my point. It would hurt like he** and there would nothing you could do about  it!  :( Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :)
      March 2, 2017 10:32 AM MST

• It's horrible and damages the reputation of the *neighbours* and those who allowed it if you get my drift.. Like it or not the *predecessor was VERY well respected all round the world" 
      March 2, 2017 11:29 AM MST

Yes. I wonder how long it will take to get another US president we can embrace/support/respect? Thank you for your reply DdbT D! :)
      March 2, 2017 11:48 AM MST

Look at it this way. Trump gives hope to anyone with the mind of a fifth grader that they can be president.
      March 2, 2017 11:56 AM MST

Hahahahahahahaha! Well he has been said to have the vocabulary of a 4th grader m'dear so you are giving him more credit than he is due! Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom ! ((hugs)) Very funnee hunnee.
      March 2, 2017 11:58 AM MST