Active Now

DannyPetti
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you ever spend a quiet day at home hating everything?

Do you ever spend a quiet day at home hating everything?

Posted - March 9, 2017

Responses

Not hating everything, but my neighborhood has become very noisy and I live on a busy main street.  I have come to detest all the horn-blowers, sirens, kids that act like animals when they get out of the high school a block away and much of the other unnecessary noise.
      March 9, 2017 7:40 PM MST

• No, only sometimes on week-ends when the week-end warriors come out and use all their fancy power tools. That gets kind of irritating at times but I don't hate it. Guess I'm used to it by now. Otherwise? It's always pretty quiet here.
      March 10, 2017 7:49 AM MST

Same here.  come the warmer weather, every Saturday morning I seem to be awakened by lawn mowers and leaf blowers.  The leaf blowers are particularly irritating.  I want to go down stairs and shove that leaf blower you know where.
      March 10, 2017 9:23 AM MST

• I hear that!
      March 10, 2017 9:24 AM MST

• Dear Whistle6,
    Yes I have done that although not so much in recent years...somehow I seem to have moved on...

But for me, that turned out to be just one step, and it was a wholesome phase, because before that I spent so many early years convinced that everything was my fault! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 10, 2017 10:17 AM MST
      March 10, 2017 10:15 AM MST