Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Do you know who this is? I was shocked.

Do you know who this is? I was shocked.

Posted - April 5, 2017

Responses

• Trump after his shower?
      April 5, 2017 5:21 AM MDT

Nope. She is female from birth.
      April 5, 2017 5:23 AM MDT

Hair's too nice to be Trump's.
      April 5, 2017 7:25 AM MDT

• So is everything else tbh
      April 5, 2017 11:51 AM MDT

• Mamma June
      April 5, 2017 5:40 AM MDT

Yes.  Mama June. 
    Too bad she can't change her personality too.
      April 5, 2017 5:58 AM MDT

• Too bad she can't worry that much about her young daughter's weight and health problems.     Why are such awful scumbag people given  these sweet reality TV gigs?  I hate the American viewers. :( This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 5, 2017 5:15 PM MDT
      April 5, 2017 6:41 AM MDT

Personally I have never watched Honey Boo Boo....but I do commend her for loosing the weight. Sometimes you have to get yourself inline before you can tackle your kids problems. I can tell my kids to get up an do something---quite playing Xbox and eating potato chips but if I am sitting on the couch watching TV while eating potato chips---it is gonna fall on death ears.  (I very rarely even buy chips because I know I will eat them. My kids actually eat cereal like chips.)
      April 5, 2017 8:26 AM MDT

• I hear ya'.   Still she's a terrible mom.   You make a good point but it doesn't count when we are talking about someone who forces here daughter to drink a bottle of Mountain Dew and redbull.

I do have to give it to her though.  She did lose about two adults worth of weight.
      April 5, 2017 8:48 AM MDT

I think she had gastric bypass surgery and a whole load of plastic surery to remove all that excess skin.  I, too, would look great if I had all that done. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at August 19, 2017 7:12 PM MDT
      April 5, 2017 9:02 AM MDT

• I'd keep checks on her teeth, might be Breaking Bad.
      April 5, 2017 9:05 AM MDT

Yes she said gastic bypass and plastic surgeries for the excess skin.  But also had personal trainer as well.
      April 5, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

• At the size she was it doesn't matter.  
      April 5, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

I never watched the show either.  Her daughter's weight is not the reason I made the comment I did. Being the news junky that I am, very little flies under my radar.  She did something extremely newsworthy a couple of years ago.  Even more so than using her daughter as a cash cow.   She got back together with the man who sexually molested her older daughter after he was released from jail.  She was in complete denial about him, didn't care about her daughter's feelings, and allowed him to be around her youngest daughter.  She might be able to undergo a complete physical transformation to the point that people believe she is now very attractive, but for me, no amount of lipstick on that pig will change the fact that she is just a piece of white trash garbage.  How does anyone, man or woman, place a "partner" above the welfare of their children?  Some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and (I feel) she is one of them. :-(

Here is only one story of many that ran at the time: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/mama-june-daughter-victim-mom-child-molester-boyfriend-article-1.1986790
      April 5, 2017 10:16 AM MDT

Yes I do think I remember something about that.  Disgusting. Surprising she still has her kids.
      April 5, 2017 2:05 PM MDT

• I've never watched the show, I saw the trailer where an overweight little girl was passing gas and the whole family were shrieking with laughter and it occurred to me that entertainment had hit a new low.  I didn't know about the molestation though,the mother should be held accountable for that.
      April 5, 2017 9:51 PM MDT

• How do these folks get these gigs anyways? Next up:
      April 5, 2017 9:03 AM MDT

• I have no idea and wondered that myself.  Like do they go to trailer parks and put flyers under wiper blades and screen doors with the Chinese menus?  "  WANTED:  Fat nasty white trash family with porky beauty pageant child. Poor English skills and dysfunctional family relationships a plus.   Please apply at kiosk in WaffleHouse parking lot.

April 5, 2017 9:11 AM MDT

Anybody can clean up, methink. She looks nice.
      April 5, 2017 6:24 AM MDT

I do too.
      April 5, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

She looks like the lady in red. I have no idea who she is.
      April 5, 2017 7:54 AM MDT

As with most people, Mama June may be able to change on the outside. The mistake is not changing on the inside. This post was edited by Zack at April 6, 2017 3:32 AM MDT
      April 5, 2017 11:55 AM MDT

Yes, unfortunately, I do know. Give her a few more years...lol 
      April 5, 2017 5:16 PM MDT

good for her........but she still looks trashy to me......losing weight didn't make her looks any better......but at least she's taking care of her health now!!

HOWEVER..........let's see her next year......still slim? I DOUBT IT.....

LOL
      April 13, 2017 9:58 AM MDT