Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » 50 advertisers have pulled their ads from the Fox News Bill O'Reilly Show. Is O'Reilly gonna be dumped just like Roger Ailes was? Why?

50 advertisers have pulled their ads from the Fox News Bill O'Reilly Show. Is O'Reilly gonna be dumped just like Roger Ailes was? Why?

Posted - April 6, 2017

Responses

• I would love for that to happen, but I don't think it's going to happen.
    That guy is their number one source of revenue (or was), plus advertisers pulling out don't mean nothing,they do that now as a publicity maneuver,but they know people are simple and forget .
    I mean, for years BMW has been sponsoring the hate and stupiditythat comes out of this guys scream hole, they have been implicitly supporting his rhetoric, pandering to the lowest , and im supposed to believe that now, suddenly they have changed their moral stance?
    When people forget, they'll be back, happens all the time, watch.
      April 6, 2017 8:04 AM MDT

SIGH. I know you're right. So for right now we can enjoy the humiliation being heaped on him. I heard he makes $18 million a year and over $400,000 million in revenue comes to Fox News because of him. Since money is their be-all and end-all and sexual assault is no big deal to them apparently they know folks will forget. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Lago. Sad, ain't it? :(
      April 6, 2017 12:30 PM MDT

• For me the sad part is not him, he's just an idiot. The sad part is to know that he mirrors the views of so many, he himself is nothing, a mouth piece, a microphone for the simple masses.
    Thanks for indulging my talks, Rosie...  you be careful.
      April 6, 2017 2:11 PM MDT