Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Trump says he doesn't think Bill O'Reilly did anything wrong. Is it appropriate for a prez to comment on a TV celebrity sex scandal? Why?

Trump says he doesn't think Bill O'Reilly did anything wrong. Is it appropriate for a prez to comment on a TV celebrity sex scandal? Why?

Posted - April 6, 2017

Responses

• Well of course he doesn't think the guy did anything wrong.
    That's what they do, that's what they are, trump, oreilly, the fox news machine, they are all, right now, in one way or another involved some kind of misconduct inquiry.
    For thIs people and strangely enough, for the women in the republican party, that is not objectionable behavior.
    Maybe, I was thinking, im in the wrong party. Seems like the fun to have is over there.
      April 6, 2017 7:56 AM MDT

First of all for a prez to even comment on such a tasteless subject is extraordinary. Secondly Trump himself has been accused more than once of sexual assault and even admitted as much on that infamous Access Hollywood show with Billy Bush. He bragged about grabbing women by their private parts and getting away with it. As for having more fun? I dunno. I doubt that the "fun" they have there would appeal to me. I certainly would never appeal to them. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      April 6, 2017 12:36 PM MDT