Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #5: Surround yourself with beauty... Hmm... Might work, where is my beauty?

Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #5: Surround yourself with beauty... Hmm... Might work, where is my beauty?

Category: Silly Questions.

Today's series is about breaking bad mood. No matter the cause of your bad mood, doing something that distracts you from the negativity at hand will help you bust out of the rut and bring more pep into your energy levels and mood. Whether you want to interact with others or feel more positive on your own, do what works for you for that instant relief and new outlook. (Source: bustle.com)

Beauty. Yus! Love the idea of this one. Now where is my beauty? Such a runaway! Oomph.

Take a minute to look around you. See if you can find 5 things that are aesthetically appealing or beautiful, advises Chicago-based licensed marriage and family counselor, Erika Fay, LMFT, over email with Bustle. "Maybe it is a huge tree that you have never really looked at before or a gorgeous sunrise. When you stop to notice and look for beautiful things, you will find them," she adds.

Posted - April 10, 2017

Responses