Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Do you think terrorists stop eating the day before they do a suicide bombing...

Do you think terrorists stop eating the day before they do a suicide bombing...

So they don't waste food that could be feeding starving woman and children?

Posted - July 16, 2016

Responses

Nope..

The whole thing about becoming a martyr is that you can sin as much as you want before blowing yourself up and all your sins will be forgiven because you died as a martyr..   So they would probably have a feast and do all the other things your not supposed to do on the day before they do a suicide bombing..

July 16, 2016 6:46 AM MDT

No doubt!  They are such an altruistic bunch.

July 16, 2016 11:29 AM MDT

They are just as "altruistic" as the bomber crews in WWII who volunteered to go blow up enemy civilians (at great peril to themselves). Or perhaps John McCain and his fellow pilots in the Vietnam Conflict Over Superpower "Credibility" would be a better example.

You can claim that (most) terrorists have illegitimate (geo)political goals and therefore their violence is immoral, and I would generally agree with you.

But your assertion that terrorists are not altruistic is simply "It's Good if We it, but Evil if They do it" hypocrisy.

July 16, 2016 11:34 AM MDT

No I don't.

July 16, 2016 12:51 PM MDT

I think they stopped eating a long time ago.   Their brains are NOT being fed any nutrients, that's apparent.

July 16, 2016 12:58 PM MDT

OS. wouldn't you agree that the bombing runs in WW2 were directed at factories that were producing the war machine and civilians that worked in those factories would of been collateral damage, as opposed to a terrorist agenda of targeting civilians?  Even for a progressive liberal that's really walking the line, come on dude!!!  Really!!!

July 22, 2016 4:50 PM MDT