Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » ALLEGEDLY Bill Cosby said to a victim "I will erase you". She took it as a death threat and stayed silent. Would you have too?

ALLEGEDLY Bill Cosby said to a victim "I will erase you". She took it as a death threat and stayed silent. Would you have too?

Posted - May 5, 2017

Responses

"ALLEGEDLY Bill Cosby said..."

This is nothing but gossip. We do not know if something is true or not, yet we spread it around like wildfire.

There are people who talk primarily about people.

There are people who talk primarily about things.

and there are people who talk primarily about ideas.

It doesn't take long to figure out that the majority fit in the top category sadly.
      May 5, 2017 6:53 AM MDT

You believe Cosby is an innocent victim of greedy vindictive women who are all liars then? I see. I was going to say "hey Wey howya doin? Long time no see". But I won't say that.  You are not THAT Wey. What you are alluding to is this.

People with great minds talk about ideas
    People with mediocre minds  talk about things
    People with small minds talk about other people

People who use quotes of others rather than coming up with their own ideas have what size minds then?

I totally disagree with everything you wrote. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply complete stranger that you are and Happy Friday. This post was edited by RosieG at May 5, 2017 7:10 AM MDT
      May 5, 2017 7:06 AM MDT