Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » What was the last thing you lost? I keep losing stuff and I think I'm losing my mind...

What was the last thing you lost? I keep losing stuff and I think I'm losing my mind...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E

Posted - May 7, 2017

Responses

• I can't find my camp stove I packed away last fall.
      May 7, 2017 8:35 PM MDT

• Meh :/ losing stuff sucks aye ? No joke ... I couldn't find my mascara this morning ... And I just opened a pack of something an hour ago and no ideas where they are now . Usually I assume cos I'm wasted lose stuff .. But I've had a clean weekend. I need an excuse... Stat. :) Hope you find your camp stove though.  
      May 7, 2017 8:43 PM MDT

• I put away somewhere so I wouldn't lose it. :/
      May 7, 2017 8:51 PM MDT

• Meh :/ i leave myself reminders at later dates in my iphone when I need hide stuff remember... Lately though I lose random stuff .. Stuff I use daily ... The mascara was no good for me  this morning ... I don't know. 
      May 7, 2017 9:00 PM MDT

• Are you tired or stressed lately?  I do that shit but it comes and goes in spurts
      May 7, 2017 9:07 PM MDT

• I think I'm stressed...my sleep is all kinds of messed up cos of it too. I'll stay awake for few days then sleep when off work for weekend. It's weird. 
      May 7, 2017 9:11 PM MDT

May 7, 2017 8:43 PM MDT

• I have never heard that song before ... I like it :) thank you. 
      May 7, 2017 8:46 PM MDT

That a real oldie, "I Almost Lost My Mind" is a popular song. It was written by Ivory Joe Hunter and was published in 1950. Hunter's recording of the song was a number one hit on the US Billboard R&B chart in that year.
      May 7, 2017 8:50 PM MDT

• I listen to all generes of music and am a fan of oldies ... Very rare someone introduces me to something  new  .. That was new to me and I like it very much ... Thank you :)
      May 7, 2017 9:18 PM MDT

May 8, 2017 9:53 AM MDT

have you tried tracing it back to the last time you remember having it? maybe you dropped it somewhere and some dog thought it was a bone and now it's all covered in saliva behind some dumbster.. oh, wait, that was mine, never mind... but seriously, trace it back.
      May 7, 2017 8:48 PM MDT

• Lol :) I never sit still.. Even if on here I'm on mobile and I'm pacing ... But I'm glad you found what you looking  for even if covered in dog salvia :p ROUFFF! :) and this answer makes me wanna dance To dog salvia song :) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qosk-UIQIjA 

May 7, 2017 8:54 PM MDT

lol I think what I found was just a bone, so I threw it back where I found it..

I'm trying to understand your peronality better through your music choices but I think I'm doing a terrible job lol 

May 7, 2017 9:15 PM MDT

• Label me under "cluster fooked" and you've got me sussed :) 
      May 7, 2017 9:19 PM MDT

I'm losing my mnd too...why did I eat that pizza;((
      May 7, 2017 10:44 PM MDT

• Lol :) you're so much like me .. Want some ska music dance it off ?? Or we dealing with downstairs dude again?? this an emergency :/ 
      May 7, 2017 10:53 PM MDT

Ha ha yes the downstairs guy the guy who resides below me!
    and the same stairs guy meaning my hubby;))
    i cant even move Jamie leave alone dance...;))
      May 7, 2017 10:58 PM MDT

• A CD.  The case is right here on the counter top.  The disk is not in the player. It is not in any other case on the counter.  I think I may have tossed it in the trash  while cleaning up other stuff on the countertop.
      May 8, 2017 9:04 AM MDT