Active Now

Malizz
Reverend Muhammadovsky
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » I don't know if Mother's Day is a holiday exactly. Ever adopt a mom because yours left a lot to be desired or are you momless? Why?

I don't know if Mother's Day is a holiday exactly. Ever adopt a mom because yours left a lot to be desired or are you momless? Why?

Posted - May 13, 2017

Responses

After many years i finally learned to accept my mother. As crazy as she was/is i have learned to put the past behind, forgive, and focus on the positive. She is now in her late eighties and I no longer feel the anger I used to feel towards her. (Colossians 3:13) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at July 29, 2017 3:51 AM MDT
      July 28, 2017 10:40 PM MDT

((hugs)) Good job m'dear. My mom did her best I know. She loved my sis and me a lot in her own as best she could. She was a product of how she was raised as we all are. So it's good that you have let go of anger that was caused by her imperfections. Thank you for your reply Autumn! :)
      July 29, 2017 3:53 AM MDT

Hugs to you too! It's so hard for them to open up also. It would help to better understand them. :)
      July 29, 2017 7:39 AM MDT