Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Good intellect and a good heart won't force to see/hear/understand what you refuse to accept. You're an obstacle to truth. Didja know that?

Good intellect and a good heart won't force to see/hear/understand what you refuse to accept. You're an obstacle to truth. Didja know that?

Posted - May 31, 2017

Responses

Excuse me? 

If you have good intellect and a good heart, you don't wind up with the rest of your definition. 
      May 31, 2017 9:58 AM MDT

Your definition of good and my definition are not the same. I KNOW there are Republicans who voted for Trump who have good hearts and good intellects Shar. Just because they disagree with me I don't label them heartless/blackhearted/stupid. I think you do.  What I'm saying is that  you may be kind and good and do good works and kind deeds and you may be intelligent but that doesn't INSURE that you will accept that which is unacceptabe to you even though it be the TRUTH. WE just have different ideas of "good" and "intellect" . I am not you nor are you me. We are the NOT the same. We do not think alike in all things. This is one of them.
      June 1, 2017 7:16 AM MDT