Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Spike Lee ridiculed Omarosa Manigault for her new post as head of Donald Trump's African-American outreach by posting a photo of her wearing a red clown nose.

Spike Lee ridiculed Omarosa Manigault for her new post as head of Donald Trump's African-American outreach by posting a photo of her wearing a red clown nose.

But who is he to talk when he's been photographed in ORANGE eyeglasses? WTF? LOL!

Posted - July 19, 2016

Responses

She was probably participating in Walgreen's Red Nose Day. It's an effort on Walgreen's part to raise funding for non-profit organizations that help lift young people out of poverty.

http://www.drugstorenews.com/article/walgreens-doesnt-clown-around-its-new-red-nose-charity-campaign

http://smile.walgreens.com/post/116577242929/red-nose-day

I don't see how that could be offensive to anybody.

July 19, 2016 3:54 PM MDT

Who's in charge of the white people outreach.

July 19, 2016 6:56 PM MDT

L:ike Kanye West, I don't like Spike Lee much.  He has a big mouth and is very erratic and nasty (kind of like me actually) but that said, I don't like him much UNTIL NOW.

Good for him.  Enough is enough.  Omarosa was the most offensive, pushy woman on The Apprentice, Trump's fake CEO show.   However, it became obvious (I WATCHED THAT SHOW EVERY WEEK) very soon that she was kept on while others were fired because although incompetent, she caused ratings to happen which made The Donald's pee pee stand to attention.

So, now she has a place in his campaign.  Two incompetents trying to cash in on Omarosa's dying celebrity.  Just like all the losers that showed up to back him.  Not a "star" in the mix.

July 19, 2016 7:19 PM MDT

Hello Stu:

Wow.  I must be really bad..  I wear a red nose AND orange glasses.

excon

July 19, 2016 7:28 PM MDT

LOL!
      July 19, 2016 9:05 PM MDT

LOL.
      July 19, 2016 9:05 PM MDT

Sharonna, I wasn't commenting on her, I was talking about how stupid he sounds and looks with the orange specs.
      July 19, 2016 9:07 PM MDT