Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Any Alex Jones conspiracy theorist fans out there? Are all conspiracy theories HOGWASH or have some proven to be true? Which?

Any Alex Jones conspiracy theorist fans out there? Are all conspiracy theories HOGWASH or have some proven to be true? Which?

Posted - June 26, 2017

Responses

• I do watch Alex Jones sometimes, just for the laughs though, but, to answer your question, here are 10:

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 28, 2017 4:03 AM MDT
      June 26, 2017 4:14 AM MDT

Thanks Karen. I appreciate it. Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 28, 2017 4:03 AM MDT

With the number of conspiracy theories floating around Some of them are bound to be correct.

Then again one of MY conspiracy theories is that the spreading of conspiracy theories is something the Illuminati deliberately organize to make sure that any rumors about the Illuminati will be dismissed as "just some more conspiracy theory nonsense".
      June 26, 2017 4:51 AM MDT

I thought the Illuminati existed in ancient times JakobA and are no longer alive and well anywhere in the world. I'm wrong? Where are they then?  Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 28, 2017 4:05 AM MDT

They probably dont exist anymore, but in conspiracy-theory land all things are possible, they could theoretically exist, and that is enough to fuel the thousands of conspiracy theories that are still floating around about them ;-)) This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at June 28, 2017 4:18 AM MDT
      June 28, 2017 4:16 AM MDT

See also: https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/756874/Donald-Trump-Illuminati-or-not-New-World-Order
      June 28, 2017 4:24 AM MDT

• I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories or theorists. Conspiracy theorists draw people like flies because too many people don't/won't take the time to do their own research to see whether or not they're true or false. They blindly jump on a bandwagon not realizing that it's actually a manure spreader. Yes, some theories turn out to be true but the vast majority aren't. It always pays to investigate.
      June 27, 2017 1:36 PM MDT

I'm with you. I'm always researching stuff!  Thank you for your thoughtful analysis Hezekiah! :)
      June 28, 2017 4:06 AM MDT