Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » If you have no appetite it's hard to "eat right". Ever lose your appetite? Why?

If you have no appetite it's hard to "eat right". Ever lose your appetite? Why?

Posted - August 5, 2017

Responses

I usually lose my appetites if I'm sick or stressed. I haven't really eaten lately, I'm sick and just been drinking protein shakes in place of food because my throat is bothering me so much.
      August 5, 2017 7:02 AM MDT

Have you seen a doctor Patch? Why is your throat bothering you? You aren't a smoker are you? Seriously I think you need to see a medical professional to check you out. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! Hope you feel better m'dear! :)
      August 6, 2017 2:46 AM MDT

I don't smoke, I haven't even touched my cigars for a few months. I think I just have a nasty cold, it'll go away eventually.
      August 6, 2017 5:50 AM MDT

What if it is Strep Throat Patch? Does it hurt when you swallow? That is nothing to fool around with. It takes antibiotics to knock it out. I don't mean to badger you but I read that certain conditions can harm the heart(like infected gums for example). I'm not sure if Strep throat is one of them but why take a chance? For what it's worth! Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 6, 2017 6:04 AM MDT