Discussion » Questions » Military » Dying for your country is noble. But it matters what your sexual orientation is because, well, some lives aren't that important. Why?

Dying for your country is noble. But it matters what your sexual orientation is because, well, some lives aren't that important. Why?

I wonder by specific group how many Americans have died for their country in all wars?

Straights
Bi's
Lesbians
Gays
Transgenders

Are the headstones marked by sexual preference? Did the obituaries mention whom they loved by gender? For a man who NEVER SERVED HIS COUNTRY IN ANY CAPACITY I think it is quite deplorable that he attack one group and diminish its value. Who the he** is he to talk? He costs us a lotta money just to maintain his lavish lifestyle. But he is really cheap when it comes to the medical needs of our military. Does not speak well for him but then what does?.

Posted - August 25, 2017

Responses

His base loves this kind of talk.  He knows he has one shot to keep in power.  His stupid base.

Not his base.  HIS STUPID BASE.  He keeps feeding them garbage to make them think they are right.  If they hate homos, well, what better way to prove he is on their side?

Couch it in some reference to do with expensive operations.  Make it look like they are the scum of the earth and not worth the time. 

I'm pretty sure this does not include anyone but transgenders.  Not gays bi's etc.

Since we all know the army is full of women who are not straight.
      August 25, 2017 8:23 AM MDT