Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » DRAMA QUEENS in front of the cameras (even Kings can be DRAMA QUEENS) while behind the scenes Mueller works diligently. Tick tock.Timebomb?

DRAMA QUEENS in front of the cameras (even Kings can be DRAMA QUEENS) while behind the scenes Mueller works diligently. Tick tock.Timebomb?

Posted - August 28, 2017

Responses

• Sorry I don't know of this topic, but I like the flow of this question it rhymes like a poem.
    Happy Monday. : )
      August 28, 2017 9:31 AM MDT

What a kind thing to tell me Truthseeker. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday!  Donald Trump is a DRAMA QUEEN. He has been blown off the pages of the news due to the tragedy unfolding in Houston, Texas. Too much rain. Disastrous flooding.  All the drama that Trump brings to distract folks from what is really going on means nothing. In the background 24/7 Special Counsel Mueller keeps working working working to track back and investigate/uncover exactly what Trump has been involved in and done. Trump could run naked through the streets and Mueller would keep working working working. No matter what Trump does he will not stop Mueller. That's what this is about.
      August 28, 2017 10:16 AM MDT