Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Donald John desperately needs a non-partisan prayer chain. What could it hurt?

Donald John desperately needs a non-partisan prayer chain. What could it hurt?

Here's the one I would like. That he stop Tweeting completely and stop focusing on himself. Turn his attention outward to see whom and how he can help we the people.

Posted - September 2, 2017

Responses

Maybe we could also pray that people would stop hating on him 24/7 so he can focus on his job and not on deflecting criticism from the peanut gallery. 
      September 2, 2017 6:40 AM MDT

• Good point.
      September 2, 2017 10:24 AM MDT

• Yes, there is a seething hurricane os hatred and rage toward Trump. The Lunatic Left Lying Media tries to find fault with everything he and his family do and manufacture more faults in them. They arousing naive people toward civil wars. 
      September 2, 2017 2:59 PM MDT

If you are going to pray, you need to let your wants fly the coop.

We have to pray to God that God is leading him towards a path that is in his best interests and the interests of all mankind.  That he find peace and want to share that peace with his brothers and sisters.   That he glimpses wisdom and finds out for himself that it is wise to not flaunt every thought flying and racing around in your head, Donald.

Let him see wisdom.  Let a light shine into his soul that would make him want to get a cabinet together to build unity and not division between all mankind.  Let him see a way to let others participate in decisions that are over his head.  Like all decisions.

Ah Men

September 2, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

• Lei yao mo gao pei tung ngao si je? Matyeh si ah? Quelles'arrive? Warum sehen sie a scheisse? Ketsu, ogenki desu ka? 
      September 2, 2017 3:05 PM MDT

Sorry Shar. Prayer chains are often very specific. Have you never participated in one? I presented my specific prayer chain. Yours is fine but it is not mine. Thank you for your reply.
      September 3, 2017 5:24 AM MDT