Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Is it true that some internet nut offered $5000 for a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair? Was he gonna clone her? Sell it on EBAY?

Is it true that some internet nut offered $5000 for a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair? Was he gonna clone her? Sell it on EBAY?

Posted - September 14, 2017

Responses

That was Martin Shkreli.  He's the original walking piece of garbage who was the CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals.  2 years ago, he decided to jack up the price of Daraprim from $13.50  to $750.  He's one of the most hated men in America.  He was probably trying to add Clinton's hair to his private collection.  He also bought Wu-Tang Clan's only copy of Once Upon a Time in Shaolin for $2 million. 

If you have any interest in reading about him here is a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli

September 14, 2017 4:31 PM MDT

Garbage, yes. Man, NO, not even close.
      September 14, 2017 7:35 PM MDT

This is a superduperly informative and thoughtful reply to my question Harry for which I thank you as well as for providing the link. I remember reading about him. I think Michael Jackson used to collect weird things too. Shkreli sounds like a real nutjob to me. A rich one but still! Happy Friday Harry! :)
      September 15, 2017 1:52 AM MDT