Active Now

my2cents
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Do you think David Beckham is handsome enough to play Donald as a soccer player in Bend It Like Trump? Or Bend over like Trump? Or?

Do you think David Beckham is handsome enough to play Donald as a soccer player in Bend It Like Trump? Or Bend over like Trump? Or?

Posted - September 20, 2017

Responses

• That's s great question, LoL!
    Maybe if he shaved and gained some weight and copied Trumps Mannerism's and voice and changed his look some?
    I don't know, LoL.
    It's a stretch, but not impossible.
    Or wait.
    You asked if he's handsome enough?
    Umm... I guess he is?
    I don't know, this is the hardest question ever asked on Answermug.
    Is Trump super handsome?

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 20, 2017 7:19 PM MDT
      September 20, 2017 7:15 PM MDT

David Beckham's sphincter is better looking than Trump's face.
      September 20, 2017 8:27 PM MDT

David Beckham is a good-looking man, I admit, it's true, he's probably one of the most sexiest men alive...until he speaks. lol 

But, for talent? Make no mistake about it. He didn't make it as far as he did in soccer based on his looks. David Beckham was one of the finest players the game has ever seen. Mostly because of his accuracy. His passing was phenomenal. He'd put the ball right on to the forward's feet or head every time. It would be perfectly weighted for optimal results. 

Wanna see just how good his accuracy is? Watch this short clip of exhibition shot routine. 

I forgot about Trump... What were you saying again? 
      September 20, 2017 8:22 PM MDT

I never heard him speak.  He has an English accent.  That cannot be all bad.

He is a handsome lad. 

Trump, not so much.

September 20, 2017 8:28 PM MDT

Have a listen.

September 20, 2017 8:34 PM MDT

HaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I actually think he sounds normal.  (sorry)

I love this guy.  I love his voice.  (while we are on the subject)

I just want this guy to look at once in a while.  I'm not a perv.  LOL This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 22, 2017 10:18 AM MDT
      September 20, 2017 8:37 PM MDT

I laughed out loud at this question. Actually, Donald used to play soccer in his younger days!
      September 22, 2017 9:32 AM MDT

That was the idea, Harry.  LOL

September 22, 2017 9:36 AM MDT