Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Language » Which adjective does your Boss use to refer to you?

Which adjective does your Boss use to refer to you?

Posted - October 3, 2017

Responses

Don says she told him beautiful.
    I think she would say happy
      October 3, 2017 10:49 PM MDT

Oh, that's marvelous, Merlin;))
      October 3, 2017 11:00 PM MDT

(()) :)
      October 4, 2017 12:33 AM MDT

Sharon
      October 3, 2017 11:10 PM MDT

Shar~ Trying really hard to believe in some scope that Sharon might be an adjective in any sort of way, I looked it up and found many answers.  Here are a couple that surfaced.  Some I do believe and others don't hold true to the Sharon I know at all!  Plain and Sharon, in my world are 180 degrees from each other :)

From an Old Testament place name, in Hebrew שָׁרוֹן (Sharon), which means "plain", referring to the fertile plain near the coast of Israel. This is also the name of a type of flowering shrub, the rose of Sharon.

What Does Name "Sharon" Mean

You are spiritually intense and can sting or charm. Your name brings love and new starts into life and attracts money. In business, you are the creator and promoter of original ideas and usually enjoy considerable financial success.You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.

Creative and outgoing, you are always looking for an opportunity to show your abilities, especially before audience. You are very flexible and likes to feel appreciated. You are looking for chances to mix with others socially and to communicate his ideas. You like to talk and can easily relate to different cultures and concepts. The biggest challenge for you is uncertainty. Easily getting bored, you can move from one job to another, switch projects and lovers. The high creative force can lead you either to happiness or unhappiness. If you understand your goals, if you can make major decisions in life and follow it directly and straight up without worry and uncertainty, you are able to achieve great heights

Now this one sounds more like it. ;) This post was edited by Merlin at October 4, 2017 12:43 AM MDT
      October 4, 2017 12:42 AM MDT

• "Perfect" ... she said, "Nobody expects you to be perfect."

October 4, 2017 3:29 AM MDT