Active Now

DannyPetti
Element 99
Slartibartfast
Randy D
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » D'ya wanna shut people up who disagree with thee or do you kinda sorta enjoy the reparteeeeee? Why?

D'ya wanna shut people up who disagree with thee or do you kinda sorta enjoy the reparteeeeee? Why?

Posted - October 4, 2017

Responses

When we debate here on AM it is pretty much cost free. When a politician speak or debate publicly it can be very expensive, There are lots of friens and enemies who will remember what he said or promised. And who will hold him responsible it he was not right. Trumps Trumpisms are a small factor added to that.
      October 4, 2017 6:05 AM MDT

I hope so JakobA but so far all Trump has to do is breathe and he is defended/praised/beloved. Breathing doesn't take much effort and it is a completely self-serving thing to do. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. Another question is a comin'!  :)
      October 4, 2017 6:09 AM MDT

I think more and more people are starting to smell the roses, have you noticed my2cents lately he has become a lot less vocal about defending Trump. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at October 4, 2017 6:19 AM MDT
      October 4, 2017 6:16 AM MDT

m2c is a she m'dear. I have known her since Answerbag days and though we are at odds politically I would call her a friend. We rarely agree politically BUT there are other things we share and discuss from time to time. And that's the thing I wonder about. Some folks only show up to attack me when I ask political questions. They are nowhere to be found otherwise. Which is why I think they are one-dimensional and very narrowminded. As for your comment I think she realizes that ship is sinking and is perhaps exhausted from her constant attempts to make sense of it. Or maybe she's just taking a break. Just a little backstory for your info! Thank you for your reply JakobA! :)
      October 4, 2017 6:21 AM MDT