Active Now

DannyPetti
Element 99
Slartibartfast
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » No Brainer. Telling the truth is far wiser than telling a lie. Yet liars proliferate and always get caught. Are they incapable of learning?

No Brainer. Telling the truth is far wiser than telling a lie. Yet liars proliferate and always get caught. Are they incapable of learning?

Posted - October 5, 2017

Responses

Liars do not always get caught.

Liars HARDLY EVER GET CAUGHT.  Liars hardly ever have to pay publicly or to anyone but themselves for their lies.   The reason it gets so confused is because those who judge the liars are themselves liars.   We all lie.  That is the conundrum in this day and age.  There are no honest people in power. There are no honest role models.  They have to operate under THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS now to even get a voice.  Therefore, they are open and vulnerable to what they sold their soul for.   They say to themselves, it is to beat Trump.  It is to beat the GOP, but they are not getting anywhere because they lie or are not heard, because there are just too many liars to fight.

The fact they are unaware makes them lie over and over.  It becomes their story. Part of their life story.

We all do this.  No one is immune.  No one is pristine with no stories they have told themselves to make themselves feel better about themselves.

No one can catch that except ME.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 5, 2017 10:17 AM MDT
      October 5, 2017 10:12 AM MDT

I am always intrigued by those who insist that "we all do it". Where is the proof? How they KNOW? Thank you for your reply. I disagree with thee. So what, right? So what?
      October 6, 2017 4:45 AM MDT