Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » The "new normal" is a fantasy. It does not exist. Abnormal will always be an aberration no matter what you call it. Won't it?

The "new normal" is a fantasy. It does not exist. Abnormal will always be an aberration no matter what you call it. Won't it?

Posted - October 15, 2017

Responses

Like Rap music, you mean ?

It was just aberration in the beginning. tonnes of anger and no music knowledge. Now it is entering the mainline with skill and innovation. Thankfully it has kept the strong emotions. So far. No doubt it will get polished over time, but then new things will come to replace it.
      October 15, 2017 11:05 AM MDT

What I had in mind was the aberrational reign of Donald John Trump JakobA. Everything he does/says is irrational and that will never be normalized. In my opinion. "Alternative facts" are lies and always will be. As for rap music I am completely ignorant about it. I do know that the best rappers can rhyme about anything on the spot. Isn't that how Will Smith got started? But as for who the stars are and what the "songs" are I don't know. So I cannot answer the question you ask. I suppose we don't know if something is normal until we try it out. We shouldn't pre-judge a pie until we taste it. I mean you can't know anything about how it tastes until you taste it, right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      October 16, 2017 3:19 AM MDT

Which do you prefer to fall off the pier on its reigt side? or to fall off the pier on its left side?. I have tried both, and found that you get equally cold and wet, whichever side you fall off. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at October 16, 2017 8:00 AM MDT
      October 16, 2017 7:58 AM MDT