Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It'd be great to have a Superhero on deck at bat next. To save us. We don't. Should we forfeit the game and go home?

It'd be great to have a Superhero on deck at bat next. To save us. We don't. Should we forfeit the game and go home?

Posted - October 19, 2017

Responses

That game goes on even after you forfeit.
      October 19, 2017 7:19 PM MDT

Why would it matter JakobA? Trump says "America first" and is hopelessly entangled with White Nationalists up the kazoo.  We're seemingly pulling out of all agreements with all countries causing us to be our own little island. We can't have it both ways. Here's what's so weird. We have almost 200,000 troops scattered in 177 countries. I have no idea what that costs. What the he** are we DOING in those places?. Why are we anywhere out there if we are going to put America first? So far all it is are words that are meaningless because our actions don't support them. Other world leaders KNOW they cannot count on Trump to stay the course, keep his word. He keeps flipping back and forth back and forth so I think the best thing they can do is simply ignore him. We've already struck out. We just don't know it.  We should get off the field and let the big boys play on.  Get out of their way. Just fade away. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday.
      October 20, 2017 2:24 AM MDT