Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » You are married, but you go to a singles bar hoping to score You hit on a few and they appear interested

You are married, but you go to a singles bar hoping to score You hit on a few and they appear interested

After an hour or so you realise everyone there is also married  What do you do?

Posted - November 3, 2017

Responses

• I have always worked in a male dominated work force,  so I get to hear how guys think. One of my collegues once told me "if you're going to "cheat" make sure you cheat with someone who has more to lose in life if it all comes  out than you do" pretty twisted advice, but makes sense :)  I forget where I wasn't going with this and how it applies to your question ... lol :)
      November 3, 2017 5:50 PM MDT

Whenever that has happened to me, I've been with a friend an we met a couple of ladies.  There was no chance I could cheat without anyone knowing.  If the right girl came along at the right time, I think I would give in.  Then again, if she was that good, alarm bells would go off and the fear of falling for her, ruining my life, and losing the respect of my children might keep me from doing something I would regret. I've been torn between two lovers before and it was hell on earth.  Nah... on second thought, I think I'd have to get out of that situation.
      November 3, 2017 6:59 PM MDT

Hate them as much as you hate yourself. You know you should not do that
      November 3, 2017 8:45 PM MDT

Pick the one with the biggest schlong and go to a hotel with him.
      November 5, 2017 2:58 PM MST