Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you think the folks that hated Barack Obama are different from the folks who hate The Donald John? Are all haters alike? How?

Do you think the folks that hated Barack Obama are different from the folks who hate The Donald John? Are all haters alike? How?

Posted - November 9, 2017

Responses

Yes there are a number of similarities.

Let us take you and TrumpianZeitgeist as an example.
    - You never say anything positive about Trump. TZ never say anything negative about Trump.
    - You do not bother to check and verify anything negative you hear about Trump, TZ dont bother to check and verify anything positive he hear about Trump
    The both of you are full of hate in one direction, and equaly full of 'loyalty' in the other direction.

And with all that one-sidedness you an TZ both become useless as sources of information.

Sorry, but there it is :-)
      November 9, 2017 4:20 AM MST

Disappointing. When anyone places me in a question I am disappointed. I only read the first few words and will not read what is after them. Sorry pal but I always make it a habit to never engage with those who pull me into a question. NEVER.
      November 9, 2017 4:41 AM MST

• If you ask the question, you're in it because I've seen many of your questions that were direct and "hateful" attacks on Trump and his administration. Others were veiled attacks but attacks nonetheless. I don't blame you for not reading an entire response from some people because you know you're going to get owned and proved wrong. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 9, 2017 2:02 PM MST
      November 9, 2017 5:53 AM MST

You also never engage anyone you disagree with. 
      November 9, 2017 9:36 PM MST

Rosie, you seem to be one of the few people who think all members of any group are alike. All Republicans, all Trump supporters, etc. Good way to avoid engaging in any real thought or reflection.
      November 9, 2017 11:33 AM MST

• Thank you Stu for your thoughtful answer.
      November 9, 2017 11:40 AM MST

Rosie for the most part won't engage with anyone she disagrees with. She posts a lot of bull but never defends her views. Or answers questions that different from her views.
      November 9, 2017 9:28 PM MST

I agree, though I would substitute "never engages" for "for the most part won't engage."
      November 9, 2017 9:46 PM MST

We all like it when people agree with us, but I also enjoy it when people don't agree. I like the back and forth of a good debate. If I post a question I'm more likely to respond to those that don't agree with me, then those that do.
      November 9, 2017 10:10 PM MST

• I like the way that the words hate, hater and hated are bandied about this site without any regard for the implications. It's the easy way out when one is confronted with honest disagreement.  Name calling is like water seeking the path of least resistance.  That's the path one takes when there is no viable or thought provoking argument to be made.
      November 9, 2017 11:48 AM MST

Like being called a racist because I didn't support Obama's policies. 
      November 9, 2017 9:30 PM MST

No.  The people who hated Barak are the people who love TRUMP.

That is so blatantly obvious.  AND?  Vice- versa.  We loved Barak, we hate Trump. 

Obvious.
      November 9, 2017 11:52 AM MST

Actually, I personally know several people who dislike both Obama and Trump.
      November 9, 2017 2:13 PM MST