Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Do you check your emails daily? Are you prompt in responding to them? Some folks are very lax and blase and slow. WHY? Do you know?

Do you check your emails daily? Are you prompt in responding to them? Some folks are very lax and blase and slow. WHY? Do you know?

Posted - November 13, 2017

Responses

Since my Yahoo e-mail was locked, I have since changed my address and have received about ten in the last month. No more spam.
      November 13, 2017 6:55 AM MST

Good. My software blocks spam or what it thinks is spam.Sometimes it will blocks things that aren't but that's oK with me. Long ago I blocked AOL.  Your Yahoo email was "locked"? By what means? Something you initiated? Every once in awhile when I Google something I get a dumba** message saying they know I have AD Block and would I please  remove it? What a stupid dumbhead thing to message anyone. WHY would I remove it? Thank you for your reply and  Happy Tuesday! :)
      November 14, 2017 2:56 AM MST

I check it every time I get an email so I can clean it out.
    I hate clutter.
      November 13, 2017 11:37 AM MST

Me too sweetie! Me too! Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :)
      November 14, 2017 2:53 AM MST

I have no idea why. I'm sure different people have different reasons, so you should ask them.
      November 13, 2017 11:39 AM MST