Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » the Mug is kinda a slow place , isnt it?

the Mug is kinda a slow place , isnt it?

i hoped i knew a better place to meet people online than here because here theres not many people and all that.

i know a good website but i was banned from it , maybe i could contact them and ask an unban ? 

Posted - November 14, 2017

Responses

I think I might shortly be getting banned from here, I suspect I have the religious mafia on my case.
      November 14, 2017 8:25 PM MST

oh boy scary
      November 14, 2017 8:37 PM MST

Only scary if you do not believe that anyone should be free to express their opinion without the shackles of political correctness, ie. respect the idiots even when they clearly show that they are idiots. My crime was that someone said 'I find evolution revolting, what side does that put me on?' my reply was 'The dumb side?', this was deleted by someone who is a moderator here and actually calls members (not me, yet) who do not agree with her/him 'trolls' and advises her/his friends to ignore such people, for not showing respect to people who believe in fairy stories. Is this an unbiased moderator, I think not. 
      November 14, 2017 9:01 PM MST

You should fit right in.
      November 15, 2017 3:20 PM MST
  • AG

Try Facebook groups. I love them personally, and they are mobile friendly.

I don't have a computer, so I never get to come on here much unless I am at my parents. Conveniently where I am now! Haha
      December 14, 2017 1:53 PM MST