Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » POLITICAL DEVOTION! What is more intense/perfervid than our current situation? Religion doesn't hold a candle to it. How did we get here?

POLITICAL DEVOTION! What is more intense/perfervid than our current situation? Religion doesn't hold a candle to it. How did we get here?

Religions are built around worshipping a person. So is politics these days. A good thing, right? Giving religion a thumb in the eye and ignoring all its tenets to support a political force never seen before? You cannot serve two masters. Some folks chose to be devoted to a pol. No worries. Their choice. Different strokes. Who cares? What's the difference? Whose business is it? Let the good times roll! :( 

Posted - November 16, 2017

Responses

I know, I don't know how a person can be a Christian and then vote for a pro-choice candidate or a Democrat just because of their race or gender

November 16, 2017 5:07 AM MST

• Translation: It's alright for you to be intensely devoted to your positions, yet there's something wrong with the same commitment coming from the other side. Kinda like seeing your own reflection in a mirror and not liking what's there. Indeed, let the good times roll!
      November 16, 2017 5:44 AM MST

What does "perfervid" mean? Don't think it's a real word.
      December 6, 2017 11:18 AM MST