Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » They don't give a rat's a** that he is a sex pervert as long as he is STRAIGHT! That's all that counts. Right?

They don't give a rat's a** that he is a sex pervert as long as he is STRAIGHT! That's all that counts. Right?

As far as we know Roy Moose only sexually abused little girls. As far as we know Trump only sexually abused grown women. If either if them had sexually abused men it would be a different story. Wouldn't it?

Posted - November 16, 2017

Responses

Nonsense. 
      November 16, 2017 7:03 AM MST

But do you really believe that people you don't happen to like or agree with must be "sex perverts"?  Rather an easy way of dismissing them.  Have no idea who this Moose fellow is but Trump?  When he was younger I would guess any number of ladies would have wanted to go out with him. 
      November 16, 2017 7:08 AM MST

Wrong. It's just another one of your sweeping generalizations.
      November 16, 2017 9:35 AM MST

Not quite true. Both Trump and Bill Clinton were good friends with convicted sex offender/child pimp, Jeffrey Epstein. Trump has been accused of raping at least one 13 year old girl.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton

Also, let's not forget about his escapades with teen beauty pageant contestants:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/timeline-of-trumps-creepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-w444634

You're correct about the gay/straight thing, though, when it comes to the majority of the supporters of these disgusting creatures. I don't think they'd be comparing him to Jesus's earthly father if he'd been accused of molesting teen boys. 

I can't find it, but I saw a great meme that said "Doug Jones for Senate... because he won't try to pick up your teenage daughter at the mall". 

November 16, 2017 10:40 AM MST

Geez SA I have NEVER heard of Jeffrey Epstein! I did not know that Trump was a pedophile. I'm not surprised though. I think that Doug Jones ad is good but it won't matter to ALabama Republicans. One of them at least was quoted as saying he would rather vote for a pedophile than Democrat. I'm sure they are ALL like that. The most curious ones are the EVANGELLICALS. They used to be fans of morality. Since they have coupled with Trump and defend Moore they have clearly gone over to the dark side where evil dwells. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      November 16, 2017 10:52 AM MST

• I see the liberal virus is still running amuck.
      November 16, 2017 11:22 AM MST

• Sadly, it's a terminal illness
      November 16, 2017 1:30 PM MST

• I have to agree.
      November 16, 2017 7:27 PM MST