Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » This year is almost over. We hope next year will be better. What would make it better in your opinion? Why?

This year is almost over. We hope next year will be better. What would make it better in your opinion? Why?

Posted - November 17, 2017

Responses

I would answer this, but my answer would probably be moderated.
      November 17, 2017 5:35 AM MST

• I take it you've been moderated before? I personally tend to be quite frank, blunt, and politically incorrect and am surprised that I haven't been.
      November 17, 2017 7:54 AM MST

• For many next year will be better because they recognized the mistakes they made and are making, and take the appropriate actions to correct them. Hopefully, resulting in a much better year. Then you have those that make a New Year's Resolution to make changes but don't. So they remain stuck in their "business as usual" mode. You don't simply make a resolution, you make it and follow through with it. If you don't, you have no one to blame but yourself. Take responsibility for your own actions and fix, or at least try to fix what the problems are. You may not always succeed but at least you tried.
      November 17, 2017 7:52 AM MST

Well, unfortunately, there are no political recall mechanisms available to voters at the federal level---otherwise, I would have some rather obvious suggestions.
      November 17, 2017 10:19 AM MST

I see I shall be forced to use my imagination then which is OK because mine is very active.  Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      November 20, 2017 5:30 AM MST

I knew you would "get my meaning."
      November 20, 2017 10:18 AM MST