Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'd appreciate it if someone (Republican or Dem) can explain something to me. I seriously don't get it. Would you try?

I'd appreciate it if someone (Republican or Dem) can explain something to me. I seriously don't get it. Would you try?

So apparently Hillary Clinton approved the sale of an American Uranium company to the Russians as a quid pro quo for their donations to the Clinton Foundation. Here's what I don't get. Why would a Secretary of State have that power in the first place? Wouldn't it be up to the President to make such a decision as big as that? All civil and informative replies welcome. I don't care  what your political party is. I'd like to understand what's going on here because I don't. Thank you in advance I remain RosieG. A very puzzled RosieG! :)

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

• No.  The Secretary of State handles  foreign relations for the President and according  to his/her platform.

Presidents are dictators here Rosie,  they aren't meant to make a word on everything.  They are the executive, meaning others decide on  the whats, he/she then enacts the how.
      November 18, 2017 8:27 AM MST