Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Every year on Answerbag years ago my son would ask what we had for which to be thankful. How would YOU respond. Are there fewer now?

Every year on Answerbag years ago my son would ask what we had for which to be thankful. How would YOU respond. Are there fewer now?

Posted - November 20, 2017

Responses

Thankful that my family members are doing well.
      November 20, 2017 7:16 AM MST

That is definitely something for which to be very grateful Ele. Thank you for your reply.
      November 20, 2017 11:34 AM MST

I'm sure your son can attribute his many successes to the fact that he respects the power of gratitude.

I am grafeful for all that has been given to me.  Everything, even the problems.  Solving them and handling them  is what it will take to make me a better person.   My mission is to be a good person and having gratitude is the key to that accomplishment.

Thank you, God, for everything.  We are all blessed to even have a human birth.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 20, 2017 11:42 AM MST
      November 20, 2017 8:18 AM MST

Thank you for a very fine response Sharona. I would ordinarily grieve for the lack of other responses but I know that the world in which we live today is basically controlled by evil. Evil is never grateful. Evil demands/expects. That is naught for which to be grateful. Happy Monday and I hope your Thanksgiving Day gives you much for which to be thankful. It is something I think is lacking in many people these days. Gratitude. Something else that kids today know not of!  SIGH. :(
      November 20, 2017 11:37 AM MST