Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Are you basting your turkey today?

Are you basting your turkey today?

Posted - November 23, 2017

Responses

• No.  My cousin's husband is cooking it and does that brining BS that makes it all mushy and weird.   Plus his stuffing is just three inch cubes and apples.  

Not to mention we aren't even there yet.  They want to host it but don't wasnt anyone to show up until 1:00 the earliest.  We eat at 2:30.  What the hell is the point? Why not like 9 am like we usually do so people can sit around and talk and eat snacks?   This sucks and these plans are stupid.   almost don't even want to bother and I'm not alone.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 23, 2017 8:49 AM MST
      November 23, 2017 8:43 AM MST

• Now I am told that they changed it to 2.  Since we eat around 2:30 they want people to start showing up at 2.  This so messed up.   Really feel welcome cuz.  This rye dip, snack tray, and buffalo wing dip I was asked to contribute is really going to be money and time well spent  for the half an hour people will be eating it.
    Oh and they also asked us to dress nice.   Dress nice while we rush y'all in and out.

This is pointless at this point.
      November 23, 2017 9:48 AM MST

• I think my mom will be doing the basting, but yes, we always baste it. And it always turn out really well :)
      November 23, 2017 9:42 AM MST