Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » You can buy gun parts, make your own guns so they're untraceable. Is making a gun hard to do? Ever make one? Are you a ghost gun fan?

You can buy gun parts, make your own guns so they're untraceable. Is making a gun hard to do? Ever make one? Are you a ghost gun fan?

Posted - November 25, 2017

Responses

• I did make  do that  before.   Though it isn't really a ghost gun any more because I stamped with my name.

It isn't just buying parts and putting them together.  You still have to drill out and machine some of the partial receivers.   It's not hard but it's not as easy as it sounds either if you want a proper functioning and reliable end product.  They claim it can all be done with a hand drill. Which is sorta true but it's not likely to come out well unless you have very, very steady hands and a very good eye.
      November 25, 2017 6:50 AM MST

hum... you need machines to do that.... 
      November 25, 2017 1:53 PM MST

I read something on the internet that was about "ghost guns" franc. You can buy all the parts you need to put guns together and they are never registered. No one but you knows about them. Now whether it takes machines to put those parts together I don't know but that's very scary. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 26, 2017 2:45 AM MST