Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Did you buy some good deals on Cyberzon Monday? I bought a bunch of good deals for next year. I saved a lot of bitcoins.

Did you buy some good deals on Cyberzon Monday? I bought a bunch of good deals for next year. I saved a lot of bitcoins.

#JeffyzonB

Posted - November 27, 2017

Responses

• No, I don't think it's right to shop online... it's not fair to those nice douché bags who own Walmart.  
      November 27, 2017 4:07 PM MST

Right.  Make sure you go to actual cashiers who hawk donations for every Tom, Dick and Harry that needs money.   Can you support Wounded Warriors, Damaged Pets, Cancer, AIDS and whatever else the government doesn't want to fork over?  Let the little guy with the grocery money chip in for it all.

November 27, 2017 6:49 PM MST

• Lol :) i haven't step foot in a Walmart in I don't know how many years...I hate that company.  As far as the donations  bullshitz though,  I recently found out... at any grocery store ect. When they ask you to donate to whatever charity and you do... the company donates it and uses it as a tax right off. Faaak that shizit. 
      November 27, 2017 6:55 PM MST

I give money to people in their HAND or I don't do it. FAAKKKK that.

November 27, 2017 7:01 PM MST

• Way to faaak it! 

I got my daughter a winter coat on Thred Up for 13 dollars.  It was a smokin' deal.

White Suede Marc Jacobs about 120 dollar coat.

I didn't Cyberzon though.
      November 27, 2017 6:47 PM MST

Shoot! I forgot all about that. I'll just order that cool teapot before it's too late. At least I'll snag something.