Active Now

Pet Eater
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » When was the last time you could not eat at all and you couldn't sleep? What was that all about anyway?

When was the last time you could not eat at all and you couldn't sleep? What was that all about anyway?

Posted - November 27, 2017

Responses

• I've had issues with sleeping and having to force myself to eat since about 2015ish. If I knew what was up with that ... I probably wouldn't be on sites like this rambling as much as I do .. cos I'd be sleeping .. or eating.
      November 27, 2017 7:38 PM MST

Jamie either I'm coming to your place or you are coming to mine....stop that fruit salad and drink on,y plain water and home made food...you will eat and sleep well;))
      November 27, 2017 7:52 PM MST

• I'm never having fruit salad again as of this past Friday night... trust me. Well until next time anyway. And I told you get your visa... you can crash at my place if you want to come to Canada;))
      November 27, 2017 7:54 PM MST

Yeah...I remember I must also take those dishes from the cupboards and clean them...I must get a visa appointment....I'll pamper you....but I'll  teach you too to cook and enjoy it;))
      November 27, 2017 8:02 PM MST

• Lol yeah ..... we have to deal with cupboards...last time someone tried to teach me to cook someting it ended with me throw a coffee at a wall... so maybe you should just cook then ;)
      November 27, 2017 8:07 PM MST

RU sure you threw the coffee just at the wall;((

November 27, 2017 8:10 PM MST

• I'm sure ... it was last Thursday night, seriously. I was aiming for someone's head though.
      November 27, 2017 8:12 PM MST

Last Thursday night...RU sure this helmet is protective enough?
      November 27, 2017 8:14 PM MST

• It all worked out in the end .. no helmet required:) just me admiting I'm a clusterfaak.  I'm getting better at admit that though ;)) I have enough practice.
      November 27, 2017 8:18 PM MST

Whenever I eat out...I can't sleep well or else I've no problem sleeping...my hubby's says you are God gifted...you can sleep anytime;)))
      November 27, 2017 7:54 PM MST

• Umm....After a broken heart eating and sleeping was hard mostly sleeping.
    Getting through the nights is horrible until the sun comes up.
    After experiencing the loss of family I couldn't stop eating and drinking for a while.
    It was filling a void and numbing pain.
    Now I'm finally balanced again.
    It took time, space from my ex, meeting some new people and doing a sh_t load of exercise to get back to good.
    So that's what that was all about, thanks. : )

November 27, 2017 8:16 PM MST

I am sure you just described my entire being.  I'm not sure it is a problem.  So much to do.  So little time.
    I'm not one who really ever had that much interest in food.  It's fuel for the body to maintain.  As far as taste buds, well, I do take the time to taste.  Food just doesn't interest me that much.  I have to remind myself to eat.
    When I start getting headaches... that is my cue.  I need to eat something and sleep.  Only then will I find the time to do either.
      November 28, 2017 4:35 AM MST