Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Which do you like better...The Target dog or Spuds Mackenzie?

Which do you like better...The Target dog or Spuds Mackenzie?

Posted - December 3, 2017

Responses

With animals, I understand the mind of God.

Meaning, I cannot understand how God can love his children equally.  I know I don't love Hitler, Trump and Charlie Manson at all.

But God sees only their divine light.

So, that is understood by me when I look at an animal.  I never could hate any animal or love one more than the next, because my heart is so filled with love for all of them.

I feel the same way about children. 

I don't feel the same way about adults, but I am working on it.

I'm trying.  (I used to be worse)

December 3, 2017 9:54 AM MST

I am not partial to that breed of dog.  I prefer German Shepherds, Labs, Golden Retrievers. 
      December 3, 2017 10:34 AM MST

I have no idea what breed they are.
      December 3, 2017 10:39 AM MST

Happy Dance!  Me too SpunkySr!
      December 3, 2017 2:16 PM MST

It's a bull terrier.  I don't like the shape of the head.  I feel the same way about pit bulls - don't like the shape of the head.
      December 3, 2017 10:56 AM MST

I'm right there with ya on this same reason, too!  If we were to have a colony, our dog choices would be the same and get along beautifully!  ;) :)  Like Us!  It would be full of love, tennis balls, brushes, and around a body of water.  Did I mention, some smart and some trainable but all the right size and willingness to please?
    Of course!  Common sense would tell you that! 
    Giggles and hugs!  Let's go to the Lake!!
      December 3, 2017 2:20 PM MST

I'm right behind you. :)
      December 3, 2017 3:05 PM MST

Wohooohoo! Spuds Mackenzie all the way!! He (I think in real life the dog was a female)got all the hot chicks in bikinis. He would hang out at the beach laying on beach towels/sitting on beach chairs while others served him. He totally had the life. He was "the" party animal.
    This post was edited by ally at December 3, 2017 2:20 PM MST
      December 3, 2017 11:07 AM MST