Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Do your eyes/brain trick you into "seeing" what isn't there or not "seeing" what is? How?

Do your eyes/brain trick you into "seeing" what isn't there or not "seeing" what is? How?

Posted - December 4, 2017

Responses

no, but thats what the psychiatrist and their team think of me... they say i had a psychosis, which is untrue. make me take meds for no reason.
      December 4, 2017 2:52 PM MST

That's terrible. I'm not going to invade your privacy by asking what made them think that. Do you suffer from side effects from the meds? Do you have a medical doctor whom you see regularly who can intervene on your behalf with the shrink(s)? I'm sorry you have to experience that. Sounds like something out of a scary movie. Thank you for your reply franc and Happy Tuesday! :)
      December 5, 2017 3:42 AM MST

well, the medication does no effect... like i feel nothing. particularly, it is for people with psychosis symptoms, such as hallucination or things like that....

but since i never hallucinated or anything like that, still anoys me to have to get injected medication every month.
      December 5, 2017 11:39 AM MST