Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » History » How can there be racism when all homo sapiens migrated out of Africa? Everyone's roots began there. Are racists really that ignorant?

How can there be racism when all homo sapiens migrated out of Africa? Everyone's roots began there. Are racists really that ignorant?

Posted - December 10, 2017

Responses

They are ignorant, yes. And stupid!

For some reason humans find others being different in some significant way, not just race, difficult; and whilst most of us accept this and overcome the difficulty rationally, racists and other negative "-ists" cannot or will not cope with it.
      December 10, 2017 5:13 PM MST

I just don't get it Durdle.  There is so much about which to be concerned in our lives. So much that is unknown. You'd think folks would figure out it's smarter to work together and not against one another for ridiculous reasons like skin color. Here's what is so utterly absurd. White people go to tanning salons or the beach to get dark. They curl their hair. They get Botoxed lips to make them fuller. They even get butt implants to make their derrieres a bit more rounded. All of these things are NATURAL in some of our species. The whites  go out of their way and pay money to look more like them. Do they not see that? As I said. I don't get it.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday m'dear! :)
      December 11, 2017 2:01 AM MST

The existing bigotry and rampant racism is truly pathetic and so reflective of sheer and blatant ignorance. What an ungodly world this is! This post was edited by Autumnleaves at February 15, 2018 2:08 PM MST
      February 14, 2018 11:01 PM MST

Rosie and Autumnleaves... I could not agree more. We are herd animals but unfortunately too many people like to define their herds too tightly.
      February 15, 2018 2:10 PM MST