Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Do you see a lot of entrails where you live?

Do you see a lot of entrails where you live?

Image result for gifs of airplane end trails

Posted - December 13, 2017

Responses

• chemtrails? Someone was trying to explain those to me, and conspiracy theory behind them   about 3 months ago and my brain almost exploded. So my answer is, maybe. 
      December 13, 2017 6:01 PM MST

There are many conspiracy theories about chemtrails. One is that, because of the Aluminum in them and other toxins, they are trying to reduce the population by getting us sick. Another is, they are trying to help global warming. Thats just stupid. Then there is the one where they are trying to dim the view to the outer atmosphere so we dont see Planet Nuburu arrive and smash us to smithereens. lol
      December 13, 2017 7:40 PM MST

• Oh! I was just talking about the one that a friend of mine told me about while back is reason singer "Prince" is dead in a conspiracy therory . Something to do about something he was exposing chemtrails..  There's more to that story,  but I forget about it cos  I stopped listening after 45seconds ;) he's boring as' person. 
      December 13, 2017 7:46 PM MST

There are many conspiracy theories about chemtrails. One is that, because of the Aluminum in them and other toxins, they are trying to reduce the population by getting us sick. Another is, they are trying to help global warming. Thats just stupid. Then there is the one where they are trying to dim the view to the outer atmosphere so we dont see Planet Nuburu arrive and smash us to smithereens. lol
      December 13, 2017 7:40 PM MST

• Lol, I thought at first you meant animal guts. I was going to say "Yes, there's lots of wildlife out here and sometime they get run over". But, no, I don't see many of the plane entrails.
      December 13, 2017 6:13 PM MST

Oops LOL
    Where do you live? We have dozens and dozens a day spewing out of airplanes. Not all airplanes carry them, but more do than dont.
      December 13, 2017 7:42 PM MST

• I live way out in the country, in thick woods, population very few. lol
      December 13, 2017 7:49 PM MST

I try not to see entrails.  I see a lot,  and I do mean a lot of contrails in the sky from all of the jets.......Air Force, Navy, commercial.....you name it.
      December 13, 2017 7:35 PM MST

I find it very unnerving the stuff they drop down on us. Aluminum is one of the main ingrediants, and is a known carcinogenic.  Also hurts the respiratory system.
      December 13, 2017 7:43 PM MST

I've never heard or read it was carcinogenic.  I've read for years that it causes dementia and Alzheimers; then I read it doesn't; then I read it does.........I don't know.  But I don't cook in aluminum.  :)
      December 13, 2017 9:16 PM MST

It will be the death of us all..
    Image result for gifs of people looking terrified
      December 13, 2017 9:19 PM MST

• i live about 10 mins from the local airport and the planes fly over my house all the time because it is pretty much right in line with the runway. i dont think i have ever seen these 
      December 13, 2017 7:48 PM MST