Active Now

Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Communication » What's the weirdiest means of communication you know of.

What's the weirdiest means of communication you know of.

For me it was strumming 'I wanna see you tonight babe; using ladies athletic tights stretched taught between the door handle and the boot-scraper at the door-sill. No kiddin!

Posted - January 13, 2018

Responses

• Snapchat is weirdest means of communication I know of now... everyone posts filtered selfies and pictures of expensive cups of coffee.... and they call it a "story."  
      January 13, 2018 8:13 PM MST

I've heard of it Jaimie, but I have no idea what its is. I imagine it will be lost and gone in another 20 years or so - a mere blink in the life of a hominid this one.      
      January 14, 2018 1:21 PM MST

My uncle had been the radio.operator of cargo ships for much of his life, so it should be no surprise that he was perfect at Morse when e finally came ashore and married my aunt. Once at a course for sports sailors they overhear the instructor and his assistant morsing at eachother "This class is such a bunch of deadbeats ...".
    So my uncle drummed his fingers on the table, morsing to my aunt a question about dinner. They shut up fast, and focused on teaching after that

Not really weird, I suppose, but not something you expect to meet ashore ;-)
      January 13, 2018 10:15 PM MST

• A rainforest spider - as beautiful as a 1960's couturier brooch - dancing semaphor signals on his spider web to try to attract a lady-spider. 
    It's only instinct, but his signals look remarkably human. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 14, 2018 1:22 PM MST
      January 14, 2018 12:33 AM MST