Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Where it says: 'Click "Browse..." to select the file you would like to upload.'

Where it says: 'Click "Browse..." to select the file you would like to upload.'

Where should I look to find 'browse' to upload a photo?
I don't see that anywhere on the page - am I looking in the wrong place?
Maybe I am not smart enough to be let loose on AnswerMug. I bet everyone else found it with no trouble.
Perhaps I should blow my brains out - well, perhaps just one of them.

Posted - January 14, 2018

Responses

The button that says "Upload" next to a picture icon.  
      January 14, 2018 2:42 PM MST

When you click browse you select the file you want to upload from your hard drive.
      January 14, 2018 3:01 PM MST

The "browse to find" means you will need to traverse the tree of folders to the folder where the photo is and then click on the photo there.
    Or you can just write the proper adress :) Something like: desktop\...\...\photos\name_of_photo.jpg
      January 14, 2018 3:04 PM MST

I seem to be already doing what you all say - I select my image from my computer, say 'open' and the image ident appears alongside 'choose', right under Click "Browse..." to select the file you would like to upload. As below. Do I have to hit something beyond that - whether I then hit 'choose file' again, or 'Upload a Photo' both options take me back to the start again. I need answers!

Click "Browse..." to select the file you would like to upload.

Upload a Photo: This post was edited by Stemmata949 at January 14, 2018 4:38 PM MST
      January 14, 2018 4:38 PM MST