Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Would someone please fix the problems on this site? Slow loading pages and double entries.

Would someone please fix the problems on this site? Slow loading pages and double entries.

Thank You

Posted - January 15, 2018

Responses

No matter what problem you're facing, I can assure you Wakko is to blame. Please direct any aggression you may have in his general direction. 

Following that, I can be reached using the internal email system (as Wakko explained), by clicking "feedback" on the side of the screen or from the main menu, via the "contact admin" link in the footer, or by direct email to answerMugger(at)gmail.com. 

I'm not experiencing any abnormal delays or slowing of the site at present, so it may be helpful for you to include details about how you're accessing the site in your message, such as device and browser type, as well as what actions you're taking that result in slow loads. 
      January 15, 2018 6:49 PM MST

Slow loading pages are the primary cause of double entries, people get impatient and click the "post it" button again.

January 16, 2018 5:31 AM MST

I had one comment load 4 times yesterday, I only clicked the button once. 
      January 16, 2018 5:58 AM MST

it has been very slow loading since I joined, I also get kicked off with Fatal Error messages. 
      January 16, 2018 5:57 AM MST

I don't get fatal error messages, but it does sign me out all of a sudden when I haven't asked to log out. 
      January 16, 2018 2:17 PM MST

I get it when I try to log on. It's happened about 5 or 6 times so far. 
      January 17, 2018 2:49 AM MST

I just tried to answer a question and got this, 

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

This site has a lot of issues.
      January 17, 2018 7:28 AM MST

I got that message yesterday, but it went away and I didn't have any trouble after that.
      January 17, 2018 9:32 AM MST

FYI all, I did speak with the dev and he's supposed to be on this week fixing error messages and checking on the speed. If you continue having issues, please email me or use the Feedback tab to report- I don't always follow the threads.
      January 17, 2018 2:14 PM MST