Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja watch the grilling of the Homeland Security Secretary by the Senate? She embarrassed herself majorly/bigly. What did she accomplish?

Didja watch the grilling of the Homeland Security Secretary by the Senate? She embarrassed herself majorly/bigly. What did she accomplish?

She is now the butt of late-night comedians' jokes. She didn't know that Norwegians are white. Her name is KIRSTEN NEILSEN for goodness sakes!  She is SCANDINAVIAN! So are Norwegians. She said the didn't hear that specific word ("SH**HOLE") but insisted it was very tough language. Now she also accused Lindsay Graham of using "very tough language".  When Dick Durbin who was in the meeting told her that the "very tough language used by Graham was what donjohn had said and Graham was just repeating it" she didn't know what to say. So she just looked sheepish/foolish/useless/uncomfortable. Another liar on behalf the donjohn going down in flames! :(

Posted - January 17, 2018

Responses

Nothing in this video of her testimony backs up any of what you said. Did you watch it, or are you just going by what others have exaggerated? 
      January 17, 2018 5:45 AM MST

LOL. I bet you wont get a response to that one. ;)
      January 17, 2018 6:06 AM MST

I bet you're correct. 
      January 17, 2018 6:18 AM MST