Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Do you think it would be fun/cool to be a vampire?

Do you think it would be fun/cool to be a vampire?

Posted - March 10, 2018

Responses

Sad.  Wanting eternal life is for those who don't have the ability to see reality.  I mean why would you tie yourself to the physical and long for things you cannot have FOREVER?

That is HELL. The idiots who glamorize this type of hell are those who are so afraid of DEATH that they cannot imagine anything worse.  What a joke.   Most people who slavishly cling to life are the very ones who need to release their lives because they have no idea how to enjoy what life is and what life means. 

Life is temporary.  That has been proven.  NO ONE LIVES FOREVER.  NO ONE.  So, we either have to come to the decision to find out what people who don't mind death actually KNOW?  Let's study those who do not mind death and find out why.  It makes sense.  Doesn't it?

Or do you want to crave blood for eternity?  And never be satisfied.   And be beautiful forever.  Yeah, right.  Oh let's not forget the price that you pay for satiating yourself with the blood.  You get to kill someone else, destroy their life and plunge them into eternal hell as well.   Enjoy your dinner.  Even Ted Bundy wasn't that hideous. 

So, I'll take a pass and take my chances with the eternal another way.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 10, 2018 11:00 AM MST
      March 10, 2018 10:57 AM MST

Don't get your knickers in a twist...It is just another of my sill, stupid questions.
      March 10, 2018 11:01 AM MST

I'm not twisting.  I am waxing profoundly.

March 10, 2018 11:02 AM MST