Active Now

Reverend Muhammadovsky
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Has God been consistently denying pets for you because you let your cat get lost almost 30 years ago?

Has God been consistently denying pets for you because you let your cat get lost almost 30 years ago?

Posted - April 4, 2018

Responses

Sure
      April 4, 2018 6:43 PM MDT

• I believe it!!! Anywhere and everywhere I landed to live said no, no, no to any pets. It's crazy!
      April 4, 2018 7:04 PM MDT

Well, I have two really sad cat stories ( about 5, actually) so I understand why you are hesitant to consider taking in a pet.

It did not help me to get more cats, because most of them ended up in a story I don't like to consider or remember.

And I love cats so much too.
      April 4, 2018 7:06 PM MDT

I just remembered the worst one.  Oh God.  I cannot believe that kid who killed my cat is alive.  I cannot believe I didn't KILL her. 

She did it on purpose.  I bet she is in jail today for some hideous crime.  She was sick in the head.  And only about 8 years old. 
      April 4, 2018 7:07 PM MDT

• You know? I really sympathise with you. It is true that no matter how you'd like to think of people at any age, some are just plain born evil or driven psychotic through a bad family and there is nothing you can do. That 8 year old girl should be locked up permanently in a psych ward or jail because she may grow into a serial killer like Aileen Wuormos was but now is dead.
      April 4, 2018 7:17 PM MDT

• dont feel too bad. some other family probably picked him up somewhere and brought him home To love
      April 4, 2018 10:05 PM MDT